Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Glowing Grass

I continue to play around a bit in Photoshop (Elements 3 currently but hopefully CS3 soon) and thought I would see what I could do to spice up a picture I took this summer in Kekuli Bay. The first photo below is a picture of some grass blowing in the wind. One night I was sitting by the fire, the propane lantern was sitting on the table and I noticed the grass blowing softly in the breeze, lit by lantern light. I got my camera and tripod out and took a few shots. I wasn't real happy with what I captured so I tried again the next night and this was one of the one's I liked the best. Last night I did some level adjustments and improved it a bit and this is the result.













Then I thought I would play around with some of the filter effects in Photoshop and I liked the one below the best. I really enjoy the abstract effect of the shot. I know it is obviously altered but that's some of the fun that I'm having right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment