Thursday, October 25, 2007

Saskatchewan Sunrise

My wife and I have been on Vacation that has taken us from our home on Vancouver Island to Cranbrook and Kimberly to see my brother and on to Saskatoon and Regina with stops on the way to see my mother and relatives (some of the relatives I haven't seen in 16 or 17 years.) We are now in Vernon visiting my kids and grandkids.

I've taken a lot of pictures but haven't had much time to work on them. I did manage to work on this sunrise that I took on Tuesday morning shortly after we left Saskatoon at about 7:30 Saskatchewan time. I hope the odd one or two of you that drops by this site enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. The Sunrise photo is absolutely beautiful!I've never been able to think of a better way to start the day than to see a Saskatchewan sunrise. :) Gives a person a warm feeling all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rae,

    Thanks for your comment. You're right about that warm feeling all day long. I wish I could see one tomorrow morning instead of the rainy drabness we're into right now here on Vancouver Island.

    I guess that's the wonder of photographs.

    ReplyDelete