Sunday, April 13, 2008

Too Busy to Post

My apologies to those 4 of you who visit once in awhile for not posting anything here recently. I have had a job change in the mill where I work. An opportunity arose to post back into the Steam Plant using my 3rd Class Power Engineer ticket and I took it. Though it means going on shift it also means a considerable salary increase and more time off during the year due to the 4 on 4 off schedule. This, of course, means more time for photography (yippee).

Because they want to get me trained as quick as possible I have had only two days off since my last post on April 1. But, the extra overtime days should pay for the Epson 3800 I've decided to buy. I haven't ordered yet, but soon. That will be the next fun step in this hobby, printing. I can't wait.

I'll try to have a couple of more pics from my last shoot up soon. Maybe. If I can find some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment