Saturday, September 15, 2007

Portrait of a House builder

I volunteered to take portraits of people in my church for a church directory so that I can learn and possibly add it to my business interests. During a lull, my daughter showed up and wanted to borrow my truck to pick up a compacter because she and her husband are building a house and that's what she's working on today. She looked pretty cute in dirty, grubby clothes and I made her sit for a quick shot in exchange for borrowing the truck. The result is below even though she said, "don't put it up on the internet or anything. Too bad, Terri. It's going up on Facebook next.

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....my cute little, older sister...she grew up so fast, where does the time go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I can't get over this picture...it's funny cause you're dirty!!!

    ReplyDelete