Monday, March 30, 2009

Rail Cars

Back to just another picture but today I thought I would show you the before and after. This is another shot I took through the window of the van on the way back from Salmon Arm to Vernon on March 13.
















The first is what I see out of camera. The second is after I put it through the steps inluding using those Topaz Lab filters that I am enjoying so much these days. I just makes things to easy and I am a little lazy in Photoshop these days.

The data for those interested: ISO 100, f4, 1/800 sec, lens at 70 mm.



(Oh, and just as a side note, I am not getting up at 5:00 AM every morning to post these. That is the time I schedule for them to be posted. This post was actually written just after yesterday's post and both were written on Saturday, the 28th. Ain't technology great?)

2 comments: